Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy

### Paramedic Bridge - Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy.###
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy.

Do you know about - Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy

Paramedic Bridge ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Paramedic Bridge . You check out this article for facts about an individual wish to know is Paramedic Bridge .

How is Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy

Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy Video Clips. Duration : 3.87 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Paramedic Bridge . www.datpiff.com Lyrics in description.Track 3 off of Kid Contra's No Sympathy mixtape. It's a remix of the Adele hit Rolling In The Deep. So please rate, comment, subscribe and pass on to your friends. Also, download all my songs for free of course and hit me up for those interested in any collaborations. Peace! Rolling in the Deep (Remix) V1 The only woman ever who can make me feel perfect The only woman ever who can make me feel worthless Perfect, worthless, conflicting emotions My brain says leave but my heart says devotion Commotion, every time we step out in public People are ashamed to admit that they love it But not us, no, we covet the drama I'm addicted to your bush even though I vote Obama I'm addicted, addicted like the crack epidemic This woman's killing me somebody get a paramedic My mind is convulsing I might be epileptic I treat you like royalty you treat me like a peasant A confident man yet you make me feel pathetic I would kick you out my heart, but I'm scared I'd regret it Often a man won't admit his only weakness But you get it outta me a true evil genius Chorus You tore my fucking heart into pieces With your cheating and deceiving I'll be grieving if you're leaving Cuz I love you... You tore my fucking heart into pieces Left it bleeding barely breathing While you're speeding out the door I'm conceding I hate you...I love you V2 I knew it was true love after we kissed After that true blood I am a masochist You got on your knees and swallowed my future ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Paramedic Bridge . Where you possibly can put to used in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Paramedic Bridge . View Related articles associated with Paramedic Bridge . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Rolling In The Deep (Remix) Kid Contra-No Sympathy.


No comments:

Post a Comment