Tuesday, June 26, 2012

911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable)

### Paramedic Bridge - 911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable).### Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination 911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable).

Do you know about - 911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable)

Paramedic Bridge ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Paramedic Bridge . You check out this article for information on what you wish to know is Paramedic Bridge .

How is 911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable)

911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable) Video Clips. Duration : 14.35 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Paramedic Bridge . This mission is uncompleteable, or at least for me. Don't ask why, I don't know yet (another problem for me, YAY! -_- ). Anyway... This is just me playing the fifth mission in 911: First Responders with the Los Angeles mod. I also have the "Additional Units" submod installed. I finally got the audio/sync issue resolved, which is why it's been a few days since I could upload this. Framerate is still a bit choppy at times. Sorry people, I'm looking into it. These videos are not a guide to %100 completion or best times or whatever, they're just showing the mission itself.
I hope you have new knowledge about Paramedic Bridge . Where you can offer use in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is Paramedic Bridge . View Related articles related to Paramedic Bridge . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 911 First Responders: LA mod - Mission 5 Playthrough (uncompleteable).


No comments:

Post a Comment